Meeting Called to Order at 2:00pm
Today’s meeting was located at Christ the Lord Lutheran Church in Lawrenceville, GA.
- Carson (came with Kyle Owens) – cameras and computers – NASA Huntsville
- James – repairs old electronics – Atlanta – VCFSE – Alpharetta
- VCFMW: Who’s going? David Tripp, Kyle Owens, John Pace, Alan Hightower in the yellow van; Earl Baugh and Bryan in Earl’s truck.
- If anyone wants one, there is a free escalator at the museum. 🙂
- Elections for Club Officers will be held at next month’s meeting.
- Financial update will be provided at next month’s meeting.
- EIN for club – soon by Alan Hightower.
- Discussed some local electronics places: TBF Electronics near the Big Chicken, Terminal Refurbishment in Douglasville, Acker Electronics.
- Tandy Assembly (November 10-11 in Ohio)
- Stone Mountain HamFest (November 3-4)
- There was no presentation scheduled for this month.
- There were no announcements this month.
Member Projects/Show and Tell:
- Brad Arnold brought game cabinets that he picked up.
- Earl Baugh brought a big haul of DEC Alpha machines.
- This month is a big “swap” meet – and exchange of stuff.
Meeting adjourned at 2:30pm