Meeting Called to Order at 2:00pm
Today’s meeting was located at Christ the Lord Lutheran Church in Lawrenceville, GA.
- Brad Arnold
- Earl Baugh (AHCS President)*
- Ben Bradley
- Andrew Chong
- Flash Corliss
- Andy Craig
- Doug Dement
- Ed Fair
- Joe Gilmore
- Nolan Gilmore
- Jon Guidry (AHCS Vice-President)
- Alan Hightower (AHCS Treasurer)
- David Kuder
- Mark Little (AHCS Secretary)
- James Mahoney
- Sam Lysinger
- Rob Mitchell
- Casey Noble
- Kyle Owens
- John Pace
- Jennifer Pierce
- Adam Spring
- Andrew Taylor
- David Tripp
- Jose Vazquez (Lisardo)
Updates for Vintage Computer Festival Southeast 7.0:
- Dates and times were finalized: Saturday, April 20, 2019 (10am-7pm) and Sunday, April 21, 2019 (12noon-5pm) at The Computer Museum of America in Roswell, GA. Access to COA for exhibitors will begin at 9am on Saturday, April 20, 2019.
- Alan Hightower and Earl Baugh are still working on lining up speakers; Earl thinks he can get a speaker related to UNIX, which celebrates a milestone anniversary this year.
- Earl Baugh will get the VCFed.org website updated to accept exhibit registrations.
- All exhibit tables will be 8′ and will cost $20 each.
- No coffee will be sold at the concessions; only canned and bottled drinks.
- Earl Baugh will partner with James Mahoney to secure sponsorship that would allow free admission to festival attendees.
- Flash has solder kits ready for the soldering stations.
- Earl Baugh has computer books to pick up for consignment.
- Alan Hightower stressed the need to get the Kickstarter campaign started.
- Discussion was held about the placement in the COA venue for the speaker area.
- Earl Baugh will work on getting final designs/colors for the T-shirts for attendees and exhibitors.
- No upcoming shows were discussed.
- There was no new business discussed.
- There was no presentation scheduled for this month.
- There were no announcements made.
- Earl Baugh related methods he has used to clean and/or refinish metal computer cases.
Show and Tell Photos:
Meeting adjourned at 2:30pm